Move Files to SD Card
- Find the 'My Files' app and open it
- Browse to where your photos/videos are located (usually 'My Files>Internal Storage>DCIM>Camera')
- Select the 3 dots in the top right corner and click on 'Edit'
- Select the circle in the top left corner that has the word 'All' under it (this will select all Images in this folder)
- Select the 3 dots in the top right corner again and click on 'Move' this time
- Move to 'SD card' (you can pick any folder on here. If it already has the 'DCIM' folder you may as well put them in there)
- Select 'Done' in the top right once you have picked the folder to move them to.