If you have Approved and assigned an App to your device but still having trouble locating it in the Play Store, you can manually force it to install on your phone, from the Streamline3 Admin Console on your computer.
- Login to the Streamline3 Admin Console on your PC, then select Devices from the left hand menu.
- Locate your device in the list or search for the serial number, and click on this.
- Select Mobile Apps from the left hand menu, then untick the "Apps installed on this device"
- Search for the App you wish to install and make sure that the ASGD box is ticked
- Click on the App, then you will see an Install button and the app should immediately download and install on the device (network connection required).