One of the advantages of Streamline3 for Android is that companies can choose their own list of apps that their staff are allowed to use.
This guide will take you through the process of approving apps for your company
Before you begin:
- This guide will only work for Streamline 3 admins - if you are not an admin, please contact your Company's Streamline3 admin to have apps added to your device - please note that the UBT Telco team is not able to approve apps for your company
- To request apps that aren't available in the NOT APPROVED tab, please click button in the Mobile Apps screen.
- Log into your Streamline3 Admin Console
- Click the Company tab, then click Mobile Apps
- To add a whitelisted app, click the Not Approved Tab, Search for the app you want to add (or select from the list), then click the button.
- In the next screen, ensure Automatically assign this app to all users is selected (if desired), then click Accept
- The app will shortly be available to install from the Google Play app on your company phones.