Google Play Store has a myriad of apps that can help you be more productive in your day.
This guide will take you through the process of installing apps that your company Streamline3 admin has approved.
Before you begin:
- Occasionally apps that are approved by your Streamline3 admin will not show up in Play Store straight away. You can either wait for them to show, search for them using the 'search' function at the top of the screen, or tap the menu button, then My Work Apps, then All to show all apps approved for your device.
- Switch your phone on and unlock to the main screen
- Tap the Apps icon on the main screen
- Locate and tap the Play Store icon
- Your phone will display the Apps that your Streamline3 Administrator has approved for your company, arranged in categories. If the app you require is not showing, your admin hasn't yet approved it. Please contact your Streamline3 Console Administrator to approve apps. If you are the administrator, please see Managing Company Apps
- Locate the app you are looking for, or use the search function.
- Tap the App to open the info window. Tap INSTALL to begin installation
- Your app should now complete installation and will be available once this is finished.