I keep getting a pop up or 'Windows Backup and Restore' - how do I fix this?
To remove Window Backup and Restore
The Windows Backup and Restore cannot be removed easily using the Programs and Features options.
To remove this - follow the steps below.
- Click the Windows Icon on the taskbar - OR Press the Windows key on your keyboard.
- Type 'System Backup'
- Right click on 'System Backup and Restore'
- Select 'Open File Location'
- Right click on the 'Uninstall System Backup and Restore' file
- Select 'Troubleshoot compatibility'
- Compatibility checker will run
- Select 'Try recommended settings'
- Uninstall should now continue normally - continue through selecting the option to complete the uninstall.
For further assistance - please open a new support request.