To get started with Shout360, you will need to connect at least one social media account.
You can connect multiple accounts with Shout360.
IN THIS ARTICLE
- Connecting my Profile
- Connecting my Page/Group
- Connecting Google My Business account
How do I connect my Page/Group?
Shout360 allows you to connect Pages and Groups if you are an admin of those Pages/Groups or have admin access for them.
For example, let's connect a Facebook page:
1. Log into the Shout360 panel.
2. Click on 'Accounts' > Connect Account from the sidebar menu.
3. Navigate to 'Connect a Social Network' > click on 'Connect Page', in the Facebook menu.
4. You will now have to go through the Facebook authentication process. Enter Password and click on 'Continue'.
- 5. Remember to accept all permission alerts prompted by Facebook, as we require complete access to publish content, to get analytics and manage Inbox from your Pages.
- 6. Once the authentication is complete, we will list all the pages which have you as an admin. Select the Page you want to connect with Shout360 and click on 'Save and Setup Schedules'.
- 7. Now, set a default schedule or that Page so that all your posts get queued according to the schedule. Add time slots and click on 'Set this Schedule' button.
Your Facebook Page is now connected to your Shout360 account.