- 1. Log into your Shout360 account.
- 2. Click on Accounts > Connect Account from the sidebar menu.
- 3. Navigate to 'Connect a Social Network' > Connect Location, under Google My Business.
- 4. Click “Connect Location”.
- 5. When you click “connect new location”, you'll be asked to log into your Google account. Enter your credentials, select the location you wish to connect with Shout360.
- 6. When you select a Google My Business group, you'll see all the locations you've added to that group. Select the site location by clicking on the corresponding box.
Note: Here 'Location Groups' refer to the groups of locations you created when creating your Google My Business account. Locations that aren't a part of any group will appear in 'Ungroup location'. To learn more, go through this help document.
- 7. You can select all the locations of the group by clicking on the 'Select All' box.
- 8. You can select between groups and select multiple locations, and add them in the groups created in Shout360.
- 9. After you're done selecting locations, click 'Save and Setup Schedule'.
- 10. Now, set a Suggested Schedule or go with the Manual Setup for each location so that all your posts get queued according to the schedule. Add time slots and click 'Set this Schedule' button.
Your Google My Business pages for each location are now connected with Shout360.