Sometimes it may be necessary to reset your SafeSearch or Streamline3 Admin Console password.
You can reset your own password OR your Company whitelist administrator can do this for you.
To Reset Your Own Password
To reset your own password, you will need to know your username and the registered email address.
- Go to https://my.ubtsupport.com/
- Click on the 'Forgot Password?' link to the right of the page. (Or follow this link - https://my.ubtsupport.com/user_password_reset.php)
- Enter your username
- Enter your email address (This must be the address you were registered with)
- Click on 'Reset Password'
- Check your email inbox - a password reset email will be sent to you. Emails may take 30 minutes to arrive - please be patient.
- Click on the 'Create a new password' link in the email.
- You will be taken to a page to reset your password.
- You will need to enter a password that meets the security standards shown on the page.
- The new password is used for logging in to SafeSearch.
Have your Administrator reset your password
This can be done by your company administrator as follows.
1. Log in at https://my.ubtsupport.com
2. Click on Company (Left-hand side of window)
3. Click on Manage Console Users
4. Select the user which requires a password reset.
5. Click 'Reset Password'
6. The user will be sent an email with a link to create a new password.
If you require further assistance please contact us on 0800 UBT 123 or open a new helpdesk request