Samsung Devices only
- Open the Email App and press the 3 bars in top left corner, then cog icon
- Select Add Account and type in your email address and password, then Sign In
- This should automatically complete.
Non-Samsung Devices (Vodafone, LG, Huawei etc)
- Open the standard Email App and press the 3 bars in top left corner
- Scroll down and select Settings, then Add Account.
- Type in your new email address and select Next.
- Select Exchange, then select Next.
- Enter your password, ignore the Client Certificate, then select Next.
- Edit the Domain\Username field to show your full email address only, with \ at the start as shown below
- Ignore Client Certificate
- Edit the Server to be: outlook.office365.com
- Select Next, then Next again
- Give your account a name (shown on your device only) and Edit "Your name" to display your full name - this is displayed on outgoing email messages.
- Select Next, and this is complete.